Chilies Rellenos Bake
How to make Chilies Rellenos Bake
FOR THE CASSEROLE:
* 8 large eggs
* 1 cup sour cream
* 1/4 tsp. salt
* 2 drops red pepper sauce (such as Tabasco), or to taste
* 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
* 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
* 2 cans (4 oz. each) chopped green chilies, undrained
* Sour cream, salsa, guacamole
Heat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray a 13x9x2-in. baking dish with cooking spray and set it aside.
Beat eggs, sour cream, salt, and pepper sauce in a large bowl with a wire whisk.
Stir in both cheeses and chilies.
Pour the egg mixture into the baking dish.
Bake uncovered about 45 minutes or until golden brown and center is set.
Serve with sour cream, salsa, and/or guacamole.