SLOW COOKER BEEF AND BROCCOLI
HOW TO MAKE SLOW COOKER BEEF AND BROCCOLI
* 1 can (15 ounces) beef broth
* 1 cup soy sauce, low sodium
* 2/3 cup brown sugar
* 2 tablespoons sesame oil
* 4 -5 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 pounds beef chuck steak, sliced into strips
* 1/4 cup corn starch
* 1 pound fresh broccoli florets
To the slow cooker, add the broth, soy sauce, sugar, oil, and garlic. Stir to combine.
Slice the beef into 1-inch by 2-inch strips. Add to the slow cooker and stir to combine. Cook on low for 3 hours.
In a small bowl, add the corn starch and 1/2 cup of the sauce from the slow cooker. Whisk until smooth. Pour back into the slow cooker. Stir in the broccoli and cook on low for 30 minutes. Serve hot with white rice or crab fried rice.